- Facebook (Dunno yet can't see on the app, but hopefully hasn’t changed since I’m not looking for more FB friends, was 836)
- Twitter (41 followers, was 36)
- Instagram (17 followers, was 8)
- Pinterest (25 followers, was 20)
I’ve also downloaded a few new apps:
- Vine (like Instagram but for video…pretty cool because the videos play right from your feed and you don’t have to load anything)
- Flipboard (a visually pleasing app that combines your various social media accounts into one flippable news feed. Cool idea but haven’t used it very much)
Twitter has become a little more back burner, but I tend to write down jokes I come up with and post them when I get a chance. I’m trying to keep the joke quality high, but its tough since the Twitterverse moves so fast and I want to keep moving with it. But bad jokes are just…bad.
Pinterest sits unused a lot, but I do like knowing its there. I still think the niche is very clean cut, and I will know when the time is right to use it. :-)
Whew, all this connectivity is tiring.